Employment Opportunities at Milton-Edgewood Eye Clinic in Milton
To apply, please contact us.
Healthcare Office Assistant
About the Clinic
Milton-Edgewood Eye Clinic is seeking a full-time Office Assistant to join our fast-paced, busy practice located north of Tacoma in Milton, Washington. Our clinic is highly respected in our community for providing ethical, professional, high-quality care and service. We offer excellent eyewear and utilize advanced technology. Our team culture is competent, caring, supportive, and fun. Each member of our team plays a key role in ensuring that our patients have a rewarding experience. That’s what keeps them returning and referring their friends and family.
About the Office Assistant Position
Our new office assistant will be a welcome addition to our friendly and professional team. A passion for excellence and customer care is essential to provide the best patient experience! Previous experience is welcome but not required.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone seeking a long-term opportunity!
As an office assistant in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Scheduling patients for appointments
- Recording patient information in electronic health records system
- Preparing and filing patient charts
- Verifying insurance
- Other administrative and technical tasks
Requirements & Qualifications
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and accurate multi-tasker
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Fast learner and interested in learning additional skills, like pre-testing and optical
- Able to work in close proximity to patients when helping with eyewear
- Available to work Tuesday – Saturday
- Committed to protecting against the spread of COVID-19
Why You Will Love this Opportunity
- Environment – professional, friendly, caring, supportive and upbeat environment with a strong commitment to do all we can to protect patients, staff, and doctors from the spread of COVID-19
- Opportunity – chance to learn and grow in a clinic with leaders that want to invest in your long-term career
- Location – an easy commute from Auburn, Federal Way, Fife, Puyallup, Sumner, Milton, Edgewood, and many parts of Tacoma
Compensation & Benefits
We reward our staff well, and provide a competitive salary (depends on experience), commensurate with experience and benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent eyecare/ eyewear benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement plan match
We do not currently provide medical insurance.